Philadelphia Electrical Shock Injury Attorney

Injuries caused by electric shocks are some of the worst injuries a person can suffer. A person can suffer severe burns, loss of limb, cardiac arrest and brain damage. In the worst cases, a person can be killed. People in certain occupations, such as electricians, construction workers and cable installers, face higher risks of suffering severe shocks or electrocution at their jobs. Electrocution can be caused in many different settings by a number of events, such as:

  • Defective or improperly maintained machinery or equipment
  • Coming into contact with exposed wires
  • Faulty wiring
  • Buried or hidden electrical cable

Any serious electrical injury can prevent a person from working for a long period of time, and can lead to major medical expenses. If you or a loved one has been electrocuted, either at work, at home or on another person's property, a personal injury lawyer can help you recover money for your medical expenses, lost income and pain and suffering. The attorneys of Caroselli, Beachler & Coleman, L.L.C., have represented injured people since 1972. We have the experience and skill to seek every source of compensation for your injuries while you focus on your physical recovery.

If your injury took place while at work, our law firm will help you prepare a workers' compensation claim. If there is someone other than your employer who is responsible for your injuries, we can file a third-party claim against that party. With our substantial experience, we are adept at locating any party who shares responsibility for your injuries, such as a subcontractor, manufacturer, product designer or other entity.

Contact A Pittsburgh Electrocution Attorney Today

Caroselli, Beachler & Coleman, L.L.C., has an office in Pittsburgh. Call 412-567-1232 in Pittsburgh or Western Pennsylvania, or toll free at 866-466-5789. You may also complete our online contact form. We provide a free initial consultation on your case. If you cannot meet with us in our office, we can come to your home, hospital or union hall.