At Caroselli, Beachler & Coleman, L.L.C., our attorneys have helped people affected by a variety of work-related injuries, including:
- Back and spinal injuries — including spinal stenosis, herniated or compressed disks and paralysis
- Brain and head injuries, including concussions, traumatic brain injury (TBI) and penetrative brain injury
- Hearing or vision loss
- Joint and muscle injuries, including sprains, strains and dislocated bones
- Occupational diseases including lung disease, cancer and mesothelioma
- Aggravation of a pre-existing condition
- Repetitive stress injuries, including lifting injuries and carpal tunnel syndrome
- Scars and disfigurement, including amputation and serious burns
- Silicosis, a lung disease caused by inhaling silica, slate or quartz particles
Does My Injury Qualify For Workers' Compensation Benefits?
Any of the injuries listed above can be compensable under Pennsylvania's workers' compensation laws. If you are an employee of a company and suffered an injury in the course of your employment, you should be eligible barring any unusual factors. Note that you do not have to be at your place of employment for the injury to be considered work-related. For example, if your employer requires you to run an errand or travel as part of your work and you are injured while traveling, that injury may be compensable.
More questions about your work-related injury? Visit our Workers' Compensation FAQ page or contact us for a free consultation and candid answers.
Talk To A Workers' Compensation Lawyer Today. Call For A Consultation.
At Caroselli, Beachler & Coleman, L.L.C., your first consultation is free, and we never collect attorney fees unless we win on your behalf. To schedule an appointment at one of our office locations or another location convenient for you, please contact us at 412-567-1232 in Pittsburgh or Western Pennsylvania, 215-792-6153 in Philadelphia or Eastern Pennsylvania or 866-466-5789 toll free.