Each case is unique, but the one thing every client has in common is that he or she did not expect to be injured. Litigation is complex and more than one legal strategy must be used, and more than one type of compensation may be sought.
No matter how you were injured, Caroselli, Beachler & Coleman, L.L.C., is well equipped to help. Since 1972, our attorneys have been representing the victims of a broad spectrum of personal injury and workers' compensation cases.
We serve injured victims and their families in areas of law including asbestos litigation, workers' compensation, personal injury, medical malpractice, toxic torts and bad faith insurance. We also represent people living with chronic illnesses and disabilities in Social Security Disability claims.
To learn more about our Pittsburgh and Philadelphia law offices, please follow the links below:
- Asbestos Litigation: When asbestos exposure causes injury, we can help. Our attorneys represent workers and family members of asbestos workers suffering from asbestos-related diseases including asbestosis, lung cancer and mesothelioma. We represent victims of asbestos exposure not only in Pennsylvania but throughout the United States.
- Injured Workers and Workers' Compensation: When an injury occurs in the workplace or on the job site, Pennsylvania workers' compensation laws often apply. We can help you explore your workers' compensation options, as well as file lawsuits against the makers of defective mechanical equipment and against negligent contractors who may have caused your injury.
- Medical Malpractice: Our lawyers represent the victims of birth injuries, emergency room errors, surgical errors, misdiagnosis/delayed diagnosis and nursing home negligence in medical negligence lawsuits.
- Personal Injury: We represent personal injury victims in litigation related to matters such as auto accidents, premises liability, products liability, industrial accidents, swimming pool accidents and wrongful death.
- Auto Accidents: We represent the victims of a broad spectrum of auto accidents including car accidents, truck accidents, motorcycle accidents, bicycle accidents, RV and ATV accidents, boat accidents and other accidents involving motor vehicles.
- Defective Products: We represent the victims of injuries caused by products in many different situations, including when a product has been designed defectively, manufactured incorrectly or distributed without proper warning labels.
- Social Security Disability: We help people affected by illnesses and disabilities file successful SSD claims. We also assist in appeals when a disability claim has been denied.
- Bad Faith Insurance: Insurance companies have the duty to live up to the obligations of their policies. When they fail to do so, our law firm holds them accountable for any harm caused.
- Toxic Torts: We represent individuals exposed to chemicals when those chemicals caused serious personal injury.
- Class Actions: Many injuries affecting one individual actually affect many others in similar situations. When this is the case, Caroselli, Beachler & Coleman, L.L.C., offers representation in class action litigation.
Contact an experienced injury attorney at Caroselli, Beachler & Coleman, L.L.C., by calling 412-567-1232 in Pittsburgh or Western Pennsylvania, 215-792-6153 in Philadelphia or Eastern Pennsylvania or toll free at 866-466-5789. You may also complete our online contact form. Initial consultations are free and confidential and cases are reviewed free of charge.
We understand that an injury or loss of a loved one can take its toll on you and your family, making it difficult to get to an attorney's office. For your convenience, we are available to come to your home, hospital or union hall to talk with you and your family about your rights under federal and Pennsylvania laws.