When you or someone you love needs medical attention, you place your trust in your team of medical professionals to make things better. Injuries caused by medical malpractice are often especially devastating because they are a violation of that trust. If a physician, nurse or other health care worker has negligently harmed you or a member of your family, we can help you work through this difficult time and pursue fair compensation.
At Caroselli, Beachler & Coleman, L.L.C., in Pittsburgh and Philadelphia, our attorneys understand the devastation and heartache a serious medical error can cause. We represent clients who have experienced a broad spectrum of medical malpractice, including:
- Birth injuries — Including Erb's palsy, cerebral palsy and shoulder dystocia
- Misdiagnosis and delayed diagnosis — A diagnosis error can compromise your entire treatment plan. We will help you fight for justice and compensation.
- Emergency room errors — Things move quickly in the emergency room, but there is no excuse for harmful medical mistakes. We are here for you.
- Surgical errors — Including operations on the wrong site, infection and subsequent corrective surgeries
- Medication errors — Including product liability claims for unsafe medications and devices.
- Nursing home abuse and neglect — including physical abuse, negligence and financial abuse
- Hepatitis C transmission — If a negligent health care worker used a dirty needle and caused you to contract hepatitis C, we will put our decades of experience to work for you.
- Other hospital errors
Our clients are people from all over Pennsylvania who have experienced many different types of injuries and illnesses that grew worse because of negligence by their health care provider. Our clients have battled cancer, heart attacks, strokes, pulmonary embolism, abdominal aortic aneurysms, brain injuries and spinal cord injuries. We also represent the surviving families of victims of medical malpractice.
We understand serious injuries change the lives of not only the injured person but their entire family as well. In a medical malpractice lawsuit, we help clients obtain compensation for pain and suffering, unpaid medical bills and lost wages.
If you suspect you have been hurt by medical malpractice, talk with a lawyer about your options. Contact us for a free, confidential consultation by calling 412-567-1232 in Pittsburgh or Western Pennsylvania, 215-792-6153 in Philadelphia or Eastern Pennsylvania or toll free at 866-466-5789.