The attorneys of Caroselli, Beachler & Coleman, L.L.C., have been representing the victims of serious injuries and their families for more than 40 years. Throughout our history, we have received a variety of honors, including:
- Super Lawyers — Nine of our attorneys have been selected for inclusion in Pennsylvania Super Lawyers, a distinction given to no more than 5 percent of the attorneys in the state each year. Super Lawyers uses a rigorous selection process that evaluates attorneys based on peer evaluations, results, ongoing education, community involvement and other achievements.
- AV Preeminent rating — Many of our lawyers have been rated AV Preeminent* by Martindale-Hubbell. This rating shows that our peers rank us at the highest level of professional excellence.
- Best Lawyers in America — Six of our attorneys have been named to local, state and national lists by Woodward & White's Best Lawyers in America publication. This list is meant to signify the consensus opinion of leading lawyers about the professional abilities of their colleagues.
- Certified Specialists in workers' compensation - Attorney Fred C. Soilis is certified specialist in workers' compensation, which means they have passed a special exam through the Pennsylvania Bar Association and demonstrated an ongoing commitment to the area of workers' compensation law.
- Ongoing education — Our lawyers frequently present on legal topics as part of continuing legal education events and bar association programs. Other attorneys trust us to be on the forefront of the issues that matter to our clients.
Click here to learn more about the individual credentials and experience of our legal team.
Honored By Our Peers, Distinguished By Results
We appreciate the awards and distinctions we have received from our colleagues in Pennsylvania's legal community, but they are meaningless if we do not provide every client with our best work. The look of relief on a client's face when he or she no longer has to worry about medical bills, and the thanks of an injury victim who benefited from our experience in court, are the accolades our attorneys value most.
Our lawyers have secured millions of dollars on behalf of the ill, injured and disabled. While we cannot guarantee results, we can guarantee that we will fight tirelessly for the compensation you need after a life-altering accident or disability.
Put Our Experience To Work For You. Call Today For A Consultation.
If you have been seriously hurt, the insurance company has likely already retained its own attorneys. It is wise for you to do the same to protect your interests. Put our respected team of trial lawyers on your side by calling our firm for a free initial consultation. You may contact us at 215-792-6153 in Philadelphia or Eastern Pennsylvania, 412-567-1232 in Pittsburgh or Western Pennsylvania or 866-466-5789 toll free.
AV®, AV Preeminent®, Martindale-Hubbell Distinguished and Martindale-Hubbell Notable are certification marks used under license in accordance with the Martindale-Hubbell certification procedures, standards and policies. Martindale-Hubbell® is the facilitator of a peer review rating process. Ratings reflect the anonymous opinions of members of the bar and the judiciary. Martindale-Hubbell® Peer Review Rating™ fall into two categories – legal ability and general ethical standards.